The Philippine College of Lifestyle Medicine
… serves its members by advancing the field of lifestyle medicine, promoting excellence in clinical practice and advocating on behalf of medical and public policy issues related to the practice and promotion of lifestyle medicine. PCLM has been founded in 2015. It is still awaiting the registration as non-profit Organization.
PCLM Annual Conference
August 25 – 28, 2019, Cebu. Register here!
Membership Funds Distribution:
65% of gross PCLM membership fees paid to PCLM’s Membersfee’s should be credited to PCLM – 35% to ASLMasia.
Membership at Philippines College of Lifestyle Medicine
- Physician – PHP 1,500.00 / ~ USD 28.60
- Doctoral – PHP 1,500.00 / ~ USD 28.60
- Health Care Executive – PHP 1,500.00 / ~ USD 28.60
- Allied Health Professional – PHP 1,200.00 / ~ USD 22.90
- Affiliate Member – PHP 1,000.00 / ~ USD 20.00
- Retired Member – PHP 800.00 / ~ USD 15.30
- Student / Trainee – PHP 500.00 / ~ USD 9.60
A one-time PHP 250.00 / ~ USD 4.80 registration fee
applies to all new members and will be added to the first-time membership fee.
All PCLM members will also be members of ASLMasia automatically for the same period of time.
Learn more about ASLMasia membership here at https://aslm.asia/membership/