Get Certified Now via DoaneX (FREE - $1393)
Micro Master & Lifestyle medicine
DoaneX offers a huge variety of certified accredited courses in Lifestyle Medicine ($706), and FREE Lifestyle Medicine Courses, it also offers a Micro Master in Health Administration ($1393) with the ability to a FULL MBA. Doane University is the first private, liberal arts institution in Nebraska. Doane was named the No. 1 school in Nebraska back-to- back years (2014 and 2015) in Money.com’s “Best Colleges for Your Money” rankings and is also recognized for its convenient, affordable, flexible continuing education programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels in its College of Professional Studies and College of Education. Doane University courses can be audited free or students can choose to receive a verified certificate for a small fee.
Certified Lifestyle Medicine Executive
Take this course for FREE on edx.org. [the following is a citation from Youtube]
Health systems around the world are confronting ever-rising costs, poor outcomes and economic inefficiencies. In addition, life expectancy is increasing and people are remaining active longer. The need for strong administration is great, which is why the employment of Healthcare Administrators is projected to grow 17 percent from 2016 to 2026.
The Certified Lifestyle Medicine Executive MicroMasters program will introduce you to leadership frameworks and prepare you to manage the complex issues in public health, healthcare systems, and related industries. You will learn the skills required to prevent and address human disease through the use of lifestyle medicine and population-based healthcare delivery models that engage the individual, community and the larger society.
You will also examine how an emphasis on the value of services rendered in clinical care and public health practices, as opposed to volume, is the desired goal of healthcare delivery. This program will provide learners with the knowledge required to analyze and stratify populations as well as analyze and implement lifestyle medicine based solutions at the individual, group and population levels. Learners will also earn a solid foundational understanding of how the U.S. healthcare system operates and how to navigate it. Any health professional looking to show employers a distinctive skill set and credential will find value in this program.
This CLME MicroMasters program signals to prospective employers:
- You have attained a high level of management education
- You have core competencies in key leadership areas
- You have superior communication skills
Upon successful completion, this graduate-level, credit-eligible program will also allow the learner the opportunity to apply 9 credit hours towards the Doane University MBA program.
What You’ll Learn:
- Assess how to lead healthcare organizations in a complex and changing system.
- Develop in others the knowledge and skills needed to devise programs to prevent and manage chronic disease using population-based healthcare delivery interventions that engage the individual and the community.
- Evaluate the value of new healthcare delivery systems and interventions on the basis of quality, safety, efficiency and cost-effectiveness using accumulated data.
- Evaluate health policy as it applies to industry economics, needs demands and quality of care.
- Apply advocacy skills including quality of care, patients-rights, cultural competency, and preventative care.
- Demonstrate an understanding of healthcare system providers, financing, consumerism, past, and future trends and regulatory and legal framework.
- Apply leadership frameworks, skills, and functions of management in planning, organizing leadership and systems control. [End of Citation]
The Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM) is putting a new focus on health and compassion. The PCRM combines the clout and expertise of more than 12,000 physicians with the dedicated actions of 150,000 members across the United States and around the world.
The American College of Lifestyle Medicine (ACLM) is the professional medical association for physicians, medical professionals, allied health professionals and those with professional careers devoted to advancing the mission of lifestyle medicine.
The Complete Health Improvement Program (CHIP) is an affordable, lifestyle enrichment program designed to reduce disease risk factors through the adoption of better health habits and appropriate lifestyle modifications.