IBLM.co $848 + FLM !
DipIBLM Exam, available in some countries
Unique Board Certification – not accredited – not approved in most countries!
International Board of Lifestyle Medicine
Important Note to the information given in the video: The Asian Society is not allowed to run any IBLM certification. Only countries are allowed to do so. Please contact your country leader! Beside the Diplomate Certificate, there are also FREE accredited and worldwide standardized certification programs at NextGenU and Doane.
Get Certified Now via IBLM.co! ($648 - $1798 + [FLM ~$899])
Diplomate of IBLM
IBLM International Board of Lifestyle Medicine offers a "Diplomate" certificate ($648 - $1798 + FLM Book $374.25 - $899). IBLM Exams are offered only in some countries and the pricing depends on Tiers. Please check if your country is in another Tier than Tier one (most expensive). To complete the IBLM DipIBLM Exam you have to purchase the FLM Peer Review Book. Please check if you are eligible to take an DipIBLM Exam.
Only some countries recognize the DipIBLM. After you have passed the exam succesfully you can carry the tag DipIBLM after your Name.
Certified Lifestyle Medicine physicians are competent to help patients understand the causes of their non-communicable diseases (NCD).
Lifestyle Medicine professionals are Ph.D.’s & master’s qualified to provide preventive care therapy and counseling for NCD’s like obesity, smoking addiction, depression & dementia.
Certified Lifestyle Medicine practitioners are bachelors trained in any health field that provides evidence-based therapies for reversing and curing NCD’s
Distinguish Yourself as Board Certified in Lifestyle Medicine
Official Designation for IBLM Diplomate Status
Physicians & professionals awarded board certification through IBLM are required to use the following official language when designating their status as a Diplomate: “Diplomate of the International Board of Lifestyle Medicine” or “DipIBLM.”
Highlight Your Board Certification in Lifestyle Medicine
Earning certification from the International Board of Lifestyle Medicine represents a significant professional achievement and a commendable dedication to patients and their families through your commitment to the prevention – and treatment – of Lifestyle and chronic disease disorders.
You’ve worked hard to earn board certification in lifestyle medicine. You should proudly “Distinguish Yourself” as a Diplomate of the International Board of Lifestyle Medicine when.
Ways to promote Lifestyle Medicine:
- Writing articles for publication in medical journals, newsletters, and publications;
- Making presentations during medical conferences and conventions;
- Submitting your information for listing in professional and membership directories;
- Promoting your experience and your practice on your website, in advertisements and in literature and information provided to your current patients and when marketing to prospective patients;
- Updating or submitting your curriculum vitae for consideration as a medical expert, new position or medical or board acceptance;
- Signing your name to professional and medical correspondence;
- Indicating how your name should be listed or published as an author, presenter, board or committee member, panelist, graduate or member;
- Ordering your professional letterhead and business cards; and/or
- Updating your Medical Licensing Board Profile and/or group practice listings.
The Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM) is putting a new focus on health and compassion. The PCRM combines the clout and expertise of more than 12,000 physicians with the dedicated actions of 150,000 members across the United States and around the world.
The American College of Lifestyle Medicine (ACLM) is the professional medical association for physicians, medical professionals, allied health professionals and those with professional careers devoted to advancing the mission of lifestyle medicine.
The Complete Health Improvement Program (CHIP) is an affordable, lifestyle enrichment program designed to reduce disease risk factors through the adoption of better health habits and appropriate lifestyle modifications.